From : FFWPU International Headquarters
Date : 1.19 by the Heavenly Calendar in the 1st year of Cheon Il Guk(February 28, 2013)
Re. : Call for Adam National Messiahs to return to Korea and engage in new tribal messiah activities
May the blessings and love of the Heavenly Parent and True Parents be with all regions and mission nations.
The “Launching Ceremony in Korea for Building Cheon Il Guk” was held on 1.11 by the heavenly calendar in the 1st year of Cheon Il Guk (February 20, 2013) at Cheon Jeong Gung, two days before the historic Cheon Il Guk Enthronement and Coronation Ceremony of the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind and the Cheon Il Guk Foundation Day Registration Blessing Ceremony. At this launch ceremony, True Mother asked the Adam national messiahs and early Korean members blessed in the 124 blessing group or earlier to rekindle the ardent heart for the original homeland they had experienced during their early years in the church. She asked them to step forward together with the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind to bring that yearning to fruition.
This is therefore to announce the call (and accompanying guidelines) for all Adam national messiahs and Korean boon-bong-wangs, who have worked hard in their mission nations, to return to Korea, their native land. We look forward to all Adam national messiahs and Korean boon-bong-wangs returning to the homeland of the Heavenly Parent and investing their entire being into new tribal messiah activities until 2020.
1. Conclusion of the boon-bong-wang providence
1) The boon-bong-wang providence was officially launched with the appointment of the representative boon-bong-wangs couples to Korea, Japan and the United States during the 42nd True God’s Day celebration on January 1, 2009. This providence has come to an end as of 1.13 by the heavenly calendar in the 1st year of Cheon Il Guk through the Cheon Il Guk Enthronement and Coronation Ceremony of the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind and the Cheon Il Guk Foundation Day Registration Blessing Ceremony.
2) Accordingly, all Korean boon-bong-wangs, who have worked hard in their mission nations to fulfill the royal mandate given by Heaven, effective until 2013.1.13, should now return to Korea.
2. Adam National Messiahs to return to the homeland
1) All Adam national messiahs should return to Korea and, together with the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind, march forward as new tribal messiahs for the restoration of the homeland.
2) Adam national messiahs will be placed under the care of the Korean Headquarters. Further guidelines regarding their activities shall be announced through the Korean Headquarters.
3) Children of national messiahs who have inherited their mission and are still active may in some cases remain in their mission nation and continue with their activities centering on their regional president.
3. Public asset management
1) All public assets and the foundation in the mission nations that were managed by the boon-bong-wang or Adam national messiah should be transferred to the national headquarters of that nation.
2) The entire process in relation to the transfer of assets should be carried out under the supervision of the International Headquarters and regional headquarters and centering on the national leader (or the board of directors of the national headquarters). Further guidelines regarding this matter will be announced soon.
4. These changes were effective as of 1.13 by the heavenly calendar in the 1st year
of Cheon Il Guk
Chang Shik Yang
International Executive Vice-President