From : FFWPU International Headquarters
Date : 1.21 by the Heavenly Calendar in the 1st year of Cheon Il Guk (March 2, 2013)
Re. : Holding Additional Foundation Day Holy Wine Ceremony and Foundation Day Registration Blessing Ceremony
May the blessings and love of the Heavenly Parent and True Parents be with all regions and mission nations.
The “Cheon Il Guk Enthronement and Coronation Ceremony of the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind” and the “Cheon Il Guk Foundation Day Registration Blessing Ceremony” were held very successfully in the presence of great love under the blessing of the Heavenly Parent and True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind, and through the devotion and hard work of all blessed families. I send my heartfelt appreciation to you all.
This is to announce the details for holding additional Foundation Day Holy Wine Ceremonies and Foundation Day Registration Blessing Ceremonies in your nations.
1. Name of Blessing Ceremony: Cheon Il Guk Foundation Day Registration Blessing Ceremony
2. Additional ceremonies should be held during the special 21-day jeongseong period [1.16-2.6 in the 1st year of Cheon Il Guk (February 25 – March 17, 2013)]
3. These ceremonies should be held at a time and date designated by the national headquarters
1) Any blessed couple that was unable to take part in the Foundation Day Holy Wine Ceremony and Registration Blessing Ceremony
2) Any blessed family that took part in the Foundation Day Holy Wine Ceremony but was unable to take part in the Registration Blessing Ceremony
5. You can hold the ceremony by viewing the video of the “Cheon Il Guk Foundation Day Registration Blessing Ceremony” which will be available for download from the webhard.
6. The standard for participating in the Blessing Ceremony is the same standard indicated in the official memo WMH 2012-139 [dated 10.2 by the heavenly calendar in the 3rd year of Cheon-gi (November 15, 2012)]
7. Preparations by participants of the Blessing Ceremony1) Attire (standard of dress) - Groom: Black or dark-colored suit and red necktie - Bride: white-colored suit
Chang Shik Yang
International Executive Vice President